This elegant Islamic Wall Decor piece is a perfect addition to any home.
A unique piece of great beauty with azurite tones and touches of gold made with real gold foil, inspired by the plaster work that decors the Alhambra of Granada.
Following the traditional techniques that were selected in the time of Al Andalus in the construction of the Alhambra in Granada, and using the same materials and natural pigments, we present this plasterwork inspired by the Islamic Art that decorates the walls of this monument.
This piece is a detailed recreation of the walls of the Alhambra. The original piece is carved by hand, so that later, through the manufacture of molds, a serial reproduction can be made. Even so, the painting and decoration of the piece is a completely manual process.
- This is artisan product handmade in Spain.
- Made of plaster with gold foil touches.
- All the materials used are of natural origin and are not harmful to the environment.
- It has a wall hanging system.
- Measurements: 37cm x 21cm.
- Weight: 1600 g.
*Please note that this is a handcrafted product. The final result may have slight variations from the photo.