Leather Bag Lisboa Comares
For the making of this leather bag we have selected top quality Spanish vegetable tanned leather. The reasons why we have selected this type of leather is because it is a type of tanning that respects the environment, and because working with this type of leather is like working on a blank canvas. What does this mean? That you can engrave, draw, dye, emboss, tool and paint it…therefore it perfectly adapts to our style of work and techniques.
This bag is designed to be worn as a shoulder bag, using the detachable strap, or as a hand bag. You decide!
Inside, lined with cream velvet, you will find all the space necessary to carry what you need. It has a zip pocket and a slip pocket to store your most important belongings.
- Full grain Spanish Cowhide vegetal tanned leather.
- Lined with cream velvet.
- Detachable strap.
-Closure: Two heavy duty magnetic snaps.
- Interior: one zip pocket and one slip pocket.
- Hand tooled and hand painted details inspired by the geometric patterns from the Alhambra.
- Since each piece of leather has its own characteristics and peculiarities, and is a 100% artisan process, each product will always be unique and exclusive, and the colours may vary slightly.
- Measurements: 34cm heighx 31cm widthx 10cm